"I'm sorry I must leave, but I must do what is asked of me by my God, my Country, and my Corps.. and so, the war blog begins, again." ~B

10 November 2010

Happy 235th Birthday, Marines!

10 November, 1775, the greatest fighting force in all the world, the United States Marine Corps, was formed.

Happy 235th Birthday to all Marines, past and present. A special Happy Birthday wish goes out to Bubs, D, Smity, Kelbs, Hernadez, Capt. Cal, the Colonel, Sgt. D, and all the rest of my favorite Marines. No better friend, no worse enemy.

WE STOLE THE EAGLE FROM THE AIR FORCE, THE ANCHOR FROM THE NAVY AND THE ROPE FROM THE ARMY.

ON THE SEVENTH DAY WHILE GOD RESTED, WE OVERRAN HIS PERIMETER, STOLE THE GLOBE AND WE'VE BEEN RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW EVER SINCE.

WE LIVE LIKE SOLDIERS, TALK LIKE SAILORS, AND SLAP THE HELL OUT OF BOTH OF THEM.

WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

No comments: